PLEASE CALL before sending any work in.
I am severely decreasing my magneto work.
- Please package the items carefully.
- It is best to wrap them in bubble wrap or foam rubber.
- Use a good sturdy cardboard box that is at least 6 inches larger than the item/items. This is very important!
- Tightly pack 3 inches of crushed newspaper on all sides, including top and bottom. UPS or Mail will not pay claims if these requirements are not met.
- Make sure to tape the box together with sturdy tape so it doesn’t come open before delivery.
- Be sure to insure boxes for at least the cost of replacement, the options of insurance are fairly reasonable. I prefer UPS, but US mail will get here.
- Include your name, address and phone number inside the box.
- If you intend to use a credit card, please send the number, but not the expiration date. I will contact you for that.
- I will call with a price quote as soon as we can get to it or before work is started on it.